Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hogle Zoo

We have been very busy this July, as we are every year.  We recently went to the zoo with the Neilson's.  It was just the moms, the kids and of course Grandma.  She is always a good sport and wants to come along so she can spend time with all of us.  I'm not so sure if I was Grandma that I would want to go to the zoo in the middle of July!  It was a very hot day but the kids didn't seem to mind.  The zoo was having a Jurassic theme and they had dinosaurs all around the zoo.  Dexton loved this!  He knew about all the dinosaurs and when I called them the wrong name he would correct me and tell me the differences between the one I thought it was and what it actually was.  Ocianne kept asking me if they were real because they looked and moved as if they were alive.  She walked all around the zoo and didn't complain much at all.  She is getting so grown up!  Gabrielle did great.  She loves being outside and was very pleasant she even took a short nap!

Dexton and Ocianne with the elephants (notice the baby)






Dexton and his favorite dinosaur T-Rex







Ocianne riding a wood horse

Gabby in her stroller            


Ashlyn holding Mckinly and Dexton holding Gabby

No comments: