Sunday, December 6, 2009

Merry Christmas





I hope all of you are enjoying this wonderful holiday season!  This year my heart has been full of gratitude.  I have so many wonderful blessings to be grateful for.  I have a wonderful and healthy family and they are my choicest blessings.  I try each day to look for the good in my children.  Some days are easier than others.  I feel so blessed to have them in my life and I am really trying to enjoy every day with them.  I love my husband dearly and I am so grateful for all he does to provide for our family.  He has been working very hard over the last two years to get his company off the ground.  In-spite of the economy he is prevailing and doing very well.  I know our Heavenly Father has blessed us immensely.  My testimony of the blessings of paying tithing has been enriched.  I know that when we put our trust in the Lord and do what he asks of us "all thing shall work out for thy good."  I love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

The Dalton Family said...

Oh what a great message!!! This is a darling pic of your family:) You have a Merry Christmas too!! The lights on your house are so cute by the way!
Merry Christmas!! It's almost here ahhhhhh!